SPRING TREATMENT BENEFITS
Our specialist Spring Feed and Moss Control:
- “Greens up”, even at low soil temperatures.
- Promote healthy root growth and provides vital spring nutrients.
- Include a Trace element package, for added plant health and protection against disease.
Our Moss control
- Is Fast Acting, see a difference in 24 hours.
- Reduces moss plants ability to produce spores.
- Improves cell structure for a healthier leaf.
Spring Cutting Guide
- Suggested cutting frequency – Every 14 – 21 days;
- Never cut more than 1/3rd off in any one cut;
- Recommended cutting height:
Family lawns suggested cut height is between : 1-2 inches
Spring Cutting Guide
Suggested cutting frequency - Every 14 -21 days; Never cut more than 1/3rd off in any one cut; Best to cut in the afternoon when the lawn is dry. Recommended cutting height.
For more Winter Cutting Tips
PREPARATION AND AFTERCARE
- For best results cut the lawn a few days prior to our visit.
- Ensure lawns are clear of leavesand obstacles before our call.
- Don’t walk on the lawn if the ground is frosty.
- Rake out blackened moss for improved moss control.
- Ensure lawns are regularly cleared of leaves.
Beneficial Treatments: e.g. Scarification, Aeration and over Seeding
Scarification – For best results, please cut the lawn lower than normal in preparation for our visit, The thatch will be collected, bagged and removed off the lawn for disposal in your green waste.
Aeration – Better results will be enjoyed if the lawn is cut prior to our arrival. The cores are collected, bagged and removed off the lawn for disposal in your green waste.
Over Seeding – The introduction of new grass seed will help invigorate your lawn. For BEST RESULTS, it is important to water the lawn daily until the grass is established normally 10-14 days, and then cut at a high level, this will help thicken the grass.
Note: If you require assistance with the removal of garden waste from your property, we are able to assist with making arrangements with licensed waste carriers.
- Follow the aftercare notes we will leave with you.
- Correct watering of over seeded lawns is essential for germination success.
Patio and Drive Treatments:
- Brush the surface in preparation of our visit.
- Ensure the surfaces are clear of obstacles before our call.
Follow the aftercare notes we will leave with you.