Autumn and Winter Cuttting Advice
Correct lawn mowing will make the difference between a ‘ok’ lawn and a great one. these few simple steps make a huge difference in the lawns appearance, enouraging a thicker sward and deeper colour. Healthy grass helps reduce the ideal foundation for moss to take hold.
- Regular cutting require less effort and time
- A light topping of the grass is aways better than a brutal chop!
- Mowing in the afternoon may be easier due to the grass being drier
- we do not advise cutting when there is a frost on the lawn
- keep your lawn edges trimmed to keep that sharp look over winter
We advise that the lawn should be cut no shorter than 1 inch through the summer months, this can be raised to 1 1/2 to 2 inches for autumn and winter.
For Tips on advice for cutting long or wet grass Click Here
The importance of regular cutting Click Here